You are visiting the website under the domain vetgenomics.com owned by VETGENOMICS, S.L.
- Company Name: VETGENOMICS, S.L.
- Registered Office: Edifici Eureka, Parc de Recerca UAB 08193 Bellaterra – Cerdanyola, Barcelona
- Identification number: B65461857
- Phone: +34 935 630 711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial data: Limited company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 42274, folio 116, sheet number 406372, registration 27/12/2010
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website under the vetgenomics.com domain (hereinafter the “Website”) that Vetgenomics makes available to Internet users. User is understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities of this website.
This website complies with the provisionsof Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Serv eis of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society and with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Vetgenomics may alter at any time and without notice, the design, presentation and / or configuration of the website, as well as some or all services, and add new services.
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the provisions included in this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use in the version published by Vetgenomics at the time the User accesses the Website.
The use of certain services offered to Users through the Website may be subject to specific conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and / or modify these General Conditions of Use. Therefore, prior to the use of these services, the User must also carefully read and accept the corresponding specific conditions.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to the website by users is free of charge, and any use other than the purpose of this Website is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of it and the services accessible from this website, as well as to maintain due respect for other users.
Among others, this commitment implies that:
- The user undertakes to use the website, the contents and services in full compliance with the Law, good customs and these conditions of use and, where appropriate, the particular conditions,
In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the website or the services provided through it for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the website or its services or prevent a normal enjoyment of the website by other Users.
- The user expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the website.
- The user undertakes not to hinder the access of other users to the access service through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which Vetgenomics provides the service, as well as to carry out actions that harm, interrupt or generate errors in these systems or services.
- The user undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of Vetgenomics or third parties.
- The user undertakes not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general, any kind of material accessible through the website or the services offered therein.
- The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as comments, opinion forums or pages open to the reader) that Vetgenomics offers on its website and not to use them to engage in illegal activities or contrary to good faith and the legal order; disseminate content or propaganda of a racist nature, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- In accordance with the anti-spam policy of Vetgenomics , the user undertakes to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed through the information and services included in the website for the performance of activities for promotional or advertising purposes, as well as from sending commercial communications of any kind and through any medium not requested or previously consented to by Vetgenomics and/or interested parties.
The user who intentionally or culpably fails to comply with any of the foregoing obligations and commitments must be liable for all damages caused.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
Vetgenomics undertakes to make its best efforts to avoid any errors in the contents that may appear on the website. In any case, Vetgenomics will be exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that may exist in the information and services contained in this Website or other content that can be accessed through it, nor does it assume any duty or commitment to verify or monitor its contents and information.
Likewise, Vetgenomics does not guarantee the availability, continuity or inflexibility of the operation of the Website, and consequently excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services enabled therein, as well as errors in accessing the different web pages or those from which, where appropriate, these services are provided.
Vetgenomics does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond Vetgenomics’ control. , delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by telephone line deficiencies or overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of Vetgenomics.
Vetgenomics excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the services provided by third parties through this Website as well as to the means they enable to manage service requests, and specifically, in an enunciative and non-limiting manner: for acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website, as well as the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, vices, defects, relevance and / or timeliness of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through this website.
INTEL· PROPERTY LECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL.
All industrial and intellectual property rights of this website and its contents (texts, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creativities, software) belong, as author of collective work or as an assignee, to Vetgenomics or, where appropriate, to third parties.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for any purpose, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Vetgenomics are expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to respect the industrial and intellectual property rights owned by Vetgenomics and third parties.
The user can view all the elements, print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical support provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for their personal and private use, being, therefore, strictly prohibited their use for other purposes, their distribution, as well as their modification, alteration or decompilation.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In the event that the website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Vetgenomics will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents.
In no case will Vetgenomics assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity or validity of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
These links are provided solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on a particular topic, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by Vetgenomics.
Vejenomics only authorizes mentions of its contents in other web sites, with the treatment that they consider provided that it is respectful, complies with current legislation and in no case reproduce, without due authorization, the contents of Vetgenomics.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Vetgenomics adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. All this, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Please read our Cookies Policy carefully before continuing to browse our website.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
Vetgenomics expressly reserves the right to modify this legal notice without prior notice. Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which the website is used, since this Legal Notice may be modified.
The user acknowledges and accepts that it is his responsibility to review the website and this Legal Notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
All issues arising between Vetgenomics and the user regarding the interpretation, compliance and validity of this Legal Notice will be governed by their own clauses and, in what is not foreseen in them, in accordance with Spanish legislation, the parties expressly submitting to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the domicile of Vetgenomics.